Wednesday 3 October 2012

Preliminary Exercise-

INT. Hallway of a building-Day
start shot; close up of a mysterious building.
Camera: Panning behind  Ellie the who is wearing all black and walks through a door and stops when she sees someone.
Camera: Starts the 180' rule, and is on the left side of Ellie.

Ellie:
''Good to see that you are early; shows you are very keen. Are you sure you are ready to do this case on your own?''

Camera: It moves across to Jasmines (girl wearing all black) right shoulder.

Jasmine: 
''I am. I defiantly am. I feel as if Lauren slows me down. May i have the case file please?''

Camera: It changes back to being behind Ellie's left shoulder.

Ellie: 
''That's your decision. But you will be on your own, and there will be no backup. Here's the file; read it carefully . You start at 12pm sharp on Friday''
-handing over the file-
Camera: Goes behind to Jasmines right shoulder
-Jasmine takes the file from Ellie-

Jasmine: 
''I will, don't worry. I will be alert throughout the mission. I will not let you down detective.''

Camera: Moves to Ellie's left shoulder.

Ellie:
  ''I know you won't. Now leave and make sure no one sees you leaving. See you soon.''

Camera: (Panning) Jasmine turns her back on Ellie, places the file in her bag and walks out of the door.
As she walks out, someone from the above window has seen her.

Genre: Crime/Action 

1 comment:

  1. I liikkkkke!
    You've created a story within just 5 lines of dialogue in a way that i want to know more about the characters and story!
    xo

    ReplyDelete