Wednesday 12 December 2012

Ideas I'd like to work on.

7-
I would like to work on Sheida's Pitch for Abandoned Camp as after hearing all the pitches  this one stuck by me. Even though it uses one of the main storyline of a horror (final destination), its one that i think will have the best potential to make a good opening scene out of. As of the roles, i would love to help film the opening as i think it will be a good experience, with her storyline. 

16-
I also liked Kia's pitch for Asylum of Louisiana. This storyline was also very strong and different  It didn't have vampires falling in love or people getting lost. I especially liked the bit if the pitch were we find out that the doctors and nurses use there patients as a blood bank. This idea is new, and has never been done before. Also with this, I would like to take on the role as the camera person, with the help of others. 

1 comment:

  1. It seems clear that you want to pursue camerawork.

    ReplyDelete